Quick time travel: The Vicious Female Supporting Role is Exiled for Redemption Chapter 20

Chapter 20 World 1: The sweet wife running with the ball took the initiative to send the prenatal check-up form (20)

After Su Zheng woke up again, she obviously forgot what happened in the restaurant.

Yang Mingchi didn't care about worrying about this or that. He just took her to the hospital to wait for the medical examination report. Then he tentatively asked her how much she remembered. Su Zheng looked bright and smiled. : "I thought of what I want to do!"

Yang Mingchi followed her intention and asked, "Is this your dream?"

"Well, it can't be called a dream that big!" Su Zheng scratched her head in embarrassment and said, "I just thought that when I was a child, I didn't have anything in particular that I wanted to do, and I knew that my family was in the clothing business, so I became interested. Isn’t it? But actually, I’m not good at fashion design. Although I’m a little interested, I don’t really like it... I like pretty things, but I like jewelry more than clothes.”

"You never told me."

"Didn't I learn to paint later? I was worried that my family would find out and wouldn't allow me to learn." Su Zheng whispered, "I wanted to tell you originally, but you got busy at that time, so I just kept to myself. I learned it secretly..."

Yang Mingchi has been with Su Zheng for several years as a "big brother", but after all, he is also busy with his own affairs and cannot take care of everything, so it is normal for him to be somewhat forgotten.

I don't know why, although the past mentioned by Su Zheng was about this world, Yang Mingchi felt inexplicably familiar, very similar... very similar to the relationship between them a long, long time ago.

"So, do you want to give it a try?"

He didn't ask Happy No. 1 immediately, he just wanted to complete the task quickly and take Su Zheng out, so that all the unknowns could be solved.

"Try it?"

"Publish your work and create a brand that belongs to you...or to us."

Yang Mingchi really knew Su Zheng. Originally, Su Zheng was brought up by the Su family to have an almost wantless temperament, and it was easy to compromise no matter what, so at the end of the conversation, he strengthened his tone of inducement.

As far as he knew, Su Zheng was still more or less influenced by her father's strong and unquestionable parenting policy in the Su family. She was worried that making her father unhappy would cause disharmony in the family, and even her mother, who usually had no sense of presence. He was about to start blaming her, but his little girl had always been a free, lively and thoughtful person, and the rules of the Su family were not suitable for her at all.

The Su family did not treat Su Zheng badly in other places. They even allowed her to be pampered and treated her like a little princess. But if it came to career, they would not give her anything.

Not just because of the task, Yang Mingchi felt that if Su Zheng had a stage where she could show her abilities, she might be able to regain her former happiness and liveliness, and would not think of her life as only love and love in her spare time.

Thinking of this, he continued: "In fact, if I hadn't talked to your father yesterday, I also want to expand my industry, and I also want your help."

Mingchi Group has various industries. In addition to the logistics industry where it started, it gradually expanded to e-commerce, home daily necessities and even advanced technology industries. By the time Yang Mingchi took over, after years of development and acquisitions, it had already become a A ubiquitous business empire.

Since annexing the branch business of his ex-fiancée's family more than a year ago, it has become an existence that no one can shake.

"I...but I'm not a professional, how can I help you?"

"You are not a professional, but you have great taste!" Yang Mingchi coaxed his girl: "And you are an art major, so being our director is not a problem."

Su Zheng was a little moved, but said: "But I am a layman guiding an expert. Your shareholders will talk and say you are nepotistic."

Yang Mingchi disagreed: "I own this company solely with my own money. I have the final say on everything. They can't interfere."

Su Zheng was actually a little afraid that she had messed up Yang Mingchi's affairs, but after hearing his words reaching this point, she could only nod her head and agree, but she also said first that she didn't know if she had done well or not. Whether it can succeed or not is like giving Mingchi a vaccination.

Of course Yang Mingchi agreed, and coaxed her a few more words, which made Su Zheng feel like she was just like his daughter. As I listened, I felt a surge of energy in my heart - just do it! She didn't believe she couldn't do it well!

The "powerful" Su Zheng just threw herself into the career that Yang Mingchi strongly supported her development.

She has participated in the entire process from the beginning of the company's preparation, including company team formation, raw material inspection, processing technology and sales market, etc. Su Zheng became an expert in just two years, and even returned with a degree in metal processing.

Su Zheng, whose memory has been closed for the time being, does not know that the child she gave birth to was a paper person. In her spare time, she devoted herself to childcare. The last thing on her priority list was the one that kept her busy. The instigator is Yang Mingchi.

Nowadays, all kinds of resentments are gathered together to raise Mingchi.

It wasn't until the first set of jewelry designs that Su Zheng participated in was pushed onto the international stage overtly or covertly by Yang Mingchi, and she participated in the Rookie Design Competition and won second place, Su Zheng felt as if she had taken a breath and relaxed. At the same time, Yang Mingchi also received a notification to complete the task.

Compared with Yang Mingchi's happiness, Su Zheng felt satisfied.

She...has proven herself in this way, right?

Recalling that Yang Mingchi half-coaxed and half-deceived him two and a half years ago, Su Zheng put almost all of his energy into this in order not to hold Yang Mingchi back and to give himself a chance. Now he carefully The seeds of irrigation have sprouted and grown strong. Although the remaining tasks are busy, they are not as tight as before. I can finally spend time with my family.

While Yang Mingchi was working at the company, Su Zheng secretly found a servant at home to carefully decorate the home, and also asked the five-star hotel chef who had made an appointment in advance to come to the home to start working.

She was playing with building blocks in the living room with her son, who was almost three years old and could call him "daddy" and "mommy" in a babyish voice, while waiting for Yangming to come home late from get off work.

She didn't tell Yang Mingchi that she had gone home first. Yang Mingchi still asked the driver to drive to Su Zheng's personal studio and only realized it after he was empty.

Okay! His girl has reached the sky with her indulgence! Now it seems that he is no longer taken seriously as a husband──

Yang Ming thought this belatedly and then received a call from Su Zheng.

The cell phone screen with Su Zheng's photo lit up, and Yang Mingchi answered the phone in almost a second.

"Ming Chi, I'm leaving get off work early today. You should come back soon after work."

In addition, she also subconsciously spoke softly and softly: "Okay, baby, wait for me at home."

The driver sitting in the front seat felt that his eyes and ears were blind and the deaf driver looked ahead expressionlessly. He really regretted that he had just glanced at the rear mirror and saw Yang Mingchi transforming from a lifeless and withered posture to a brilliant bloom. His appearance almost frightened his little heart, but it wasn't until Yang Mingchi regained his composure and offered the boss's money to let him drive home that he calmed down again.

The author secretly said: According to the previous practice of the last quick travel work, each world is roughly based on Chapter 21!

- Extracting MTL from raw by Du Xian'er (Poison❀Fairy) -


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts

The History of the Little White Rabbit Being Thrown Chapter 3