Quick time travel: The Vicious Female Supporting Role is Exiled for Redemption Chapter 8

Chapter 8 World 1: The beautiful wife who ran with the ball took the initiative to send the birth inspection form (8)

"I..." Su Zheng quickly made a draft in his mind, and decided to create an identity similar to Yang Mingchi: "I discovered something when I was young..."

Yang Mingchi watched her eyes turn from flustered to calm, he couldn't tell whether she was genuine or fake for a while, so he planned to wait for her to finish speaking before deciding.

Hope his little girl doesn't take him for a fool.

"I always feel that the place I am in...or the world I see is fake." Su Zheng's words are half true and half false. After all, she knew from the earliest days that this world was created by interstellar researchers referring to many creation stories. The fictitious data world: "When I grew up a little bit, I felt that it was my childhood fantasy, just like many children would have their own virtual friends, I think I probably did the same... But something happened later , making me start to wonder if what I thought as a kid might be true.”

Yang Mingchi looked at Su Zheng's hesitant expression and thought she needed encouragement, so he slowed down his tone and said, "I believe in you."

Su Zheng's expression brightened obviously, and he said, "Do you still remember the time when I... always chatted with you?"

"It's been several years since you chatted with me."

That was from Su Zheng high school in this world to one year after graduating from university.

Su Zheng compiled the experience of falling in love with Yang Mingchi during that time until she was reminded by the system that her first mission to travel through the time world was about to start a few years after graduating from university into a plausible story: "Once on your birthday, You also invited me to play at your resort, that time I was rescued by your lifeguards when I got leg cramps in the swimming pool, probably at that time I realized something was wrong.”

Although Yang Mingchi was the host, at that time he was drinking in the house with a group of friends of similar age, including of course the nominal fiancee, and did not take special care of Su Zheng, who was four years younger than him and had just grown up. little sister.

Yang Mingchi gave Su Zheng a lot of face, and didn't let her sing a one-man show alone: ​​"How did you find out?"

Su Zheng followed his own memory and continued to tell stories that were mixed with truth and falsehood: "You know that I have been studying art classes since I was in middle school. The teacher said that the changes in everyone's expressions are the changes in fine lines and muscles, like Most of the eyes or emotions we feel come from this. At that time, I was drowning in the swimming pool. No matter how experienced your lifeguards are, they should still show some feelings of crushing or nervousness, but At that time, I thought the expressions of the lifeguards were like... templated sculptures."

In fact, it was only after that incident that she was reminded by the system that this was a fictional world, and she was told not to forget the tasks she should have done because of her fun.

But where is she playful? It was just because she had been growing up in this world since the birth of this body, and she couldn't distinguish between reality and falsehood for too long.

Yang Mingchi raised a question: "Because of this, you start to suspect that the world is fake?"

Su Zheng shook her head: "I was a little scared of the drowning. When I was scared, I liked to lock myself in the room and look at some photos and videos of my childhood, because those photos were all happy things, but it was because I watched , only to realize that everyone’s expressions are stiff even when they are happy, so I started to doubt it.”

"But you've grown up with these people—including me, I was just... a fake person at that time."

"That's right... including you..." Recalling the past, Su Zheng said with a sense of loss. After all, it was the first time to perform a mission, and the interstellar researchers let her experience this fictional life from a baby in order to collect her information completely. , so she really put all her emotions in it.

In the dream, I don't know that I am a guest, and I am greedy for joy all day long.

Yang Mingchi felt a little complicated: "Why do you know that I am also... a fake, but you still keep pestering me?"

"You still ask! Don't you know why? If I didn't want to, I should have blown your dog's head with a wine bottle!" Su Zheng might be emotional at this time, and he didn't care about making up stories. He glared at him and said, "And if I say it plainly, I will lose face, okay?"

"Okay, okay." Yang Mingchi coaxed helplessly, and asked again: "What happened later? Why... did you leave."

"That's when!" This was the reason Su Zheng had thought of long ago: "You dragged me like that, I was just a little scared, and then I lost consciousness after I left the banquet."

Yang Mingchi thought: That was the first time Su Zheng left, right?

"How did you come back after that?"

Su Zheng thought about the bad things he said with Yang Mingchi in the interstellar court, so he could only talk nonsense: "I don't know why I came back, but suddenly my mind went blank and I came back."

Yang Mingchi frowned, obviously thinking about something: "Then why did you leave the second time? Where did you go when you left?"

"Wait! Are you interrogating a prisoner?" Su Zheng is now somewhat sensitive to words and actions such as interrogation and trial.

Yang Mingchi grabbed her hand, not in the sense that he was sitting upright and having a clear barrier with her before: "No, I just want to know what's going on in this world and how to leave."

"Ah..." Su Zheng babbled, and continued to say mixed truths: "I found out that I was pregnant as soon as I came back, and I was a little scared. I didn't know that I had an accidental pregnancy and had to give birth to a child. The children born in the world are true or false, so I just thought it would be great if I could not have children.”

Yang Mingchi knew that Su Zheng was born as a paper man, but at this time he was a little uncertain whether Su Zheng, who was only in his early twenties, was unwilling to have children because of pure self-will or because he really saw through the falsehoods of this world. So I put aside the matter of the child for the time being, and asked again: "Were you unconscious when you left? Where did you go?"

"What, how should I put it..." Su Zheng is a little confused, she has always played the role of a straightforward and vicious female supporting role, what is it that exposes the world's protagonist's unbearable situation in private! Splashing drinks and ink on people directly or slapping them, even picking bones from eggs vigorously, or drawing a knife to face each other at a disagreement, in short, in the hundred worlds, she had a good plan, and she had never encountered such a person. This is the predicament of being caught and questioned like this.

The point is that she can't refuse at all!

Let's use an analogy! Yang Mingchi is her creditor now, so what if he asks something? only...

Alas, she is useless, all she can say is!

"I seem to be somewhere else?"

"Anywhere else?"

"Like a dream?" Su Zheng felt that he had found a good reason, and tried to divert Yang Mingchi's focus: "Ah! I saw you in other places too!"

She is not a liar, for a person like her who is desperately doing missions to exchange for a chance to be reborn in the real world, aren't these fictional real worlds just like dreams?

Yang Mingchi was really interested in this matter: "Oh? Where did you see me?"

"Other places like dreams! Those "you" look the same as now!" Su Zheng smiled with bent eyes: "If every place that looks like a dream is a world, in this world you are the overlord , you used to be a villain and a sports player, and you also played the role of cannon fodder a few times..."

"Villain? Cannon fodder?"

Yang Mingchi, who is the hero of the world, is obviously very good at focusing on the key points.

Su Zheng pretended to be stupid: "Ah! It's just a title!...Compared to the side of justice, what is it that you are not a villain in that world? You are also cannon fodder! When other gods fight, you are swept away by the typhoon tail , This is not cannon fodder, what is cannon fodder?"

Yang Mingchi almost laughed angrily when he heard this: "Am I so lawless and useless?"

Su Zheng belatedly felt threatened: "What? I'm just telling the truth!"

What to tell the truth!

Yang Mingchi grabbed Su Zheng, who was obediently sitting on the edge of the bed and talking to him sideways, into his arms, and kissed her hard on the mouth punishingly: "You tell me, are you telling the truth?"


──

The author secretly said: When I was writing this chapter, I suddenly felt that my description was a bit scary, making it seem like Su Zheng lived in the world of uncanny valley. Falling in love with the male lead is true love and nothing else!

- Extracting MTL from raw by Du Xian'er (Poison❀Fairy) -


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts

The History of the Little White Rabbit Being Thrown Chapter 3